Expert Bug Detector
Easy to use detector for very fast search of spy devices in frequency range from 10 to 3500 MHz. Detects digital and analog bugs simultaneously without switching to different operating modes.
Reduces static interference from cell phone towers. Informative OLED-monitor displays all the necessary data and allows being in complete control of the situation at any time. An expert system intended for both experienced and inexperienced personell.
Whilst this device is designed for experts in the field of industrial, political and business counter-intelligence activities, it makes their job quicker and more efficient.
The ease of use functionality also suits those who are not tech-savvy, because its operation is very comprehensive, one can search ‘bugs’ with one touch!
It is very handy and convenient with a weight of only 110 grams (3.9 oz). Whilst the device is easy to use we do recommend users research how to perform bug sweeps prior to use, using the device may be easy but knowing how to perform a professional bug sweep is the key to ensuring your environments are sterile and free from surveillance concerns.
Built-in frequency meter automatically detects and displays an operating frequency of the detected bug.
It allows PBNExpert to quickly identify the type of the bug and its location in the room.
The system recognizes all the most common frequencies:
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G\4G (cellular communication and data transmitting);
- DECT (cell phones and radio modules of DECT standard);
- DECT BASE (base stations of DECT standard);
- BLUETOOTH (radio modules of BLUETOOTH standard);
- WLAN (wireless network such as Wi-Fi, Zigbee, LoRA etc.).
- Updated system of noise filtering. Due to built-in frequency meter the device automatically determines which filters should be enabled for more effective ‘bug’ detecting in a certain location, and display the corresponding information on the screen.