The PRO-SL8 is an ultra compact pocket wideband bug detector that features a 0 to 8 GHz frequency detection range with ultra high sensitivity but couldnt be simpler to operate. Simply switch on and any detected will be shown on the built in OLED display.
It is designed to detect and locate signals from the very latest covert listening, tracking, cellular, and video devices. With a completely new hardware design the PRO-SL8 has unrivalled sensitivity for its size and can display detected frequencies up to 6GHz.
The PRO-SL8 also features audio demodulation to allow the user to listen to any detected signals using the supplied earphones. For ultimate durability, like all JJN Digital products, the PRO-SL8 is housed in a machined aircraft grade aluminium enclosure.
A 20 segment display indicates signal strength along with an audio tone, enabling you to pin point the signal source precisely. If you wish to check for devices without alerting others the PRO-SL8 can be set to silent vibrate mode. If any signals are detected the unit will pulse vibrate silently, allowing you to keep it concealed on your person, in a jacket pocket, for example.
The built in signal strenght meter (with optional audio beep tone) enables the precisde source of the signal to be located with ease. The frequency of the detected signal can be seen simultaneously and the Burst Detect feature ensures short bursts such as those from GPS trackers or other burst devices will not be unnoticed.
- Ultra Wide Frequency response 0 – 8 Ghz
- Built in Frequency Counter 0 – 6 GHz
- Ultra Sensitive – Detects signals from up to 10 metres
- Digital ’Burst’ Signal Detect for GPS Trackers etc
- OLED Display for ultimate clarity in all lighting conditions
- Audio Demodulation – Listen to detected signals
- Silent Vibrate & Beep Modes for Signal Strength
- Machined Aluminium enclosure for ultimate durability